How to Build a Successful
Cloud DataOps Program
- Meta-orchestration of both production & development pipelines;
- Testing & monitoring across the entire analytic system;
- Automated provisioning & control of self-service data environments for analytic development work;
- Simple, automated deployment across complex systems;
- The ability to share reusable data components for enhanced collaboration; &
- Process analytics to measure process improvements.
About the Speaker
Chris Bergh is CEO and Head Chef at DataKitchen. He has more than 30 years of research, software engineering, data analytics, and executive management experience. At various points in his career, he has been a COO, CTO, VP, and Director of Engineering. Chris is a recognized expert on DataOps. He is the co-author of The DataOps Cookbook and The DataOps Manifesto, and a speaker on DataOps at many industry conferences.