Tame DataOps System Complexity with a DataOps Platform - Demo
Building a DataOps program from scratch with DevOps and workflow tools is complex and your team will be quickly swimming in a sea of tools and APIs. In contrast, a DataOps platform harmonizes a complicated set of tools and processes into a single, seamless system. In this live demo and Q&A, we will demonstrate how the DataKitchen DataOps Platform enables data organizations to quickly, intuitively, and successfully implement and manage a complete enterprise DataOps program, using tools they already own.
Specifically, we will show how the DataKitchen DataOps Platform enables you to effortlessly:
- Meta-orchestrate of all your tools and pipelines;
- Automate testing and monitoring across the entire analytic system:
- Provision and control self-service data environments for analytic development work;
- Simplify automated deployment across complex systems;
- Enhance collaboration with shared workspaces and reusable components; and
- Measure analytic team performance.
About the Speaker
Chris Bergh is Co-founder, CEO, and Head Chef at DataKitchen, a DataOps software and services startup, based out of Cambridge, USA. He has more than 30 years of research, software engineering, data analytics, and executive management experience. At various points in his career, he has been a COO, CTO, VP, and Director of Engineering. Chris is a recognized expert on DataOps. He is the co-author of the DataOps Cookbook and the DataOps Manifesto, and a speaker on DataOps at many industry conferences.