Tame DataOps System Complexity with a DataOps Platform (Demo)
Building a DataOps program from scratch with DevOps and workflow tools is complex and your team will be quickly swimming in a sea of tools and APIs. In contrast, a DataOps platform harmonizes a complicated set of tools and processes into a single, seamless system. In this live demo and Q&A, we will demonstrate how the DataKitchen DataOps Platform enables data organizations to quickly, intuitively, and successfully implement and manage a complete enterprise DataOps program, using tools they already own.
Specifically, we will show how the DataKitchen DataOps Platform enables you to effortlessly:
- Meta-orchestrate of all your tools and pipelines;
- Automate testing and monitoring across the entire analytic system:
- Provision and control self-service data environments for analytic development work;
- Simplify automated deployment across complex systems;
- Enhance collaboration with shared workspaces and reusable components; &
- Measure analytic team performance.
About the Speaker
Chris Bergh is Co-founder, CEO & Head Chef at DataKitchen, a DataOps software & services startup. He has more than 30 years of research, software engineering, data analytics & executive management experience. At various points in his career, he has been a COO, CTO, VP & Director of Engineering. Chris is a recognized expert on DataOps. He is the co-author of The DataOps Cookbook & The DataOps Manifesto & a speaker on DataOps at many industry conferences. You can follow Chris on Twitter @ChrisBergh.