A Free, On-Demand DataOps Certification Course
The Fundamentals of DataOps
This course introduces you to the concept of DataOps—its origins, components, real-life applications, and ways to implement it.
Following the five modules, the course offers you a 32-question assessment on what you have learned.
With an 80% passing grade, you will receive a Fundamentals of DataOps Certificate to post on LinkedIn and add to your resume!
DataOps Course Curriculum
Module One: Intro to DataOps [20 min]
- Problems in the Data & Analytics Industry
- Root Cause: Organizational Complexities
- Solution: What Is DataOps?
Module Two: DataOps Production Pipeline [30 min]
- The Three DataOps Pipelines
- Meta-Orchestrate Tools, Teams & Processes
- Automate Tests for Error Detection
- Types of Tests
- Measure Production Processes, Reflect & Improve
Module Three: DataOps Development Pipeline [30 min]
- Development Lifecycle Complexities
- Data & Analytics Development
- How to Achieve Fast Deployments
- DataOps Deployments: Beyond DevOps
Module Four: DataOps Environment Pipeline [30 min]
- DataOps Environment Challenges
- Environment Management: Components & Use Cases
- Principles of DataOps Environments
Module Five: DataOps Implementation [35 min]
- Lean DataOps Implementation
- Four Phases of Lean DataOps
- Six-Step Process to DataOps
DataOps Fundamentals Certification Assessment [Untimed]
- 32 question assessment
- 80% passing grade needed for certificate
Meet Your DataOps Instructor
Christopher Bergh is the CEO & Head Chef at DataKitchen, a DataOps software & services provider. Chris has more than 30 years of research, software engineering, data analytics & executive management experience. He has been a COO, CTO, VP & Director of Engineering at various points in his career. Chris is a recognized expert on DataOps, speaking about DataOps at various industry conferences. He is the co-author of The DataOps Manifesto, The DataOps Cookbook & Recipes for DataOps Succes. You can follow Chris on Twitter @ChrisBergh.